RCI Pizza- Ketchup on Cardboard?

PinkBandit

Call me odd, but I honestly don't remember the last time I had pizza while on a cruise. O, I remember we were in Rome on the Celebrity Millenium and we had walked all over the city and were hungry and we ate pizza from a cart somewhere near the colluseum and the forum and it was cooked bread dough with red sauce and a smattering of cheese. It wasn't very good, but I was hungry.

Hmm... maybe you actually meant while on a cruise ship.... uhhmmm,... maybe I haven't....

jc

Sad thing is, for me, even the beers don't help. I just don't like it.

When I was young, and poor, I used to eat pizza a lot. On Friday nights the boys would go out doing the things boys do, this usually involved some version of acquiring booze of some sort, smoking Kool cigarettes, and ending up at a pizza joint playing pinball or foozball (I was never really good, always had to play goalie) and then ordering a fancy pizza. As I got older, quit smoking those awful cigarettes after acquiring some form of booze from a shady 21 year old, I realized, I could save $3 by buying the cheese pizza, tasted as good as the everything on it pizza when I over imbibbed and was less likely to end up on the parking lot....

jc

it was cooked bread dough with red sauce and a smattering of cheese. It wasn't very good, but I was hungry.

jc

Reminds me of the following fact.

Pizza and sex are a lot alike. Even when it's bad, it's still pretty good.

Pizza to me is a food group.

I've had it homemade, from high end Italian restaurants, authentic new york pizzerias in the big apple, and just about every take out pizza place one could imagine.

Every slice I've had from Sorrentos has been good. Not great, but certainly not awful.

As i said, I love pizza- eat it far more often then I should and the stuff at Sorrentos isn't bad at all.

Archived