Parking at Ft Lauderdale Port

t&kluvcruising

I hope this isn't a dumb question. We live in Ohio and are very much considering driving to Ft. Lauderdale for our March Allure cruise. When you drive to the port do you just pay the $15 per day (that is what I have read) when you go in? Can you pay with a credit card? Do porters come in and take your luggage or do you take it out beside the ship at drop off? Hopefully someone who has driven can tell me about it, is it easy? Thank you so much in advance

I'm not sure about the parking payment part, but the best thing to do is drop off your luggage curbside at the terminal (the porters will assist you), then park in the closest garage to your terminal. If your ship disembarks in a much different part of the port, there will be shuttles to the parking garage.

We drop our luggage, then DH parks the car. We have had nice parking garages for our Carnival cruises, however, we returned to a different pier on our Freedom cruise! They notified us the night before we arrived back in Ft. Lauderdale and had shuttles available to take us to the garage. I got the luggage together while DH picked up the car. Easy process. I think you pay when you exit the garage.

Archived