St. Thomas/St. Maarten

FTLCruiseGal

I am hoping someone can help. The one thing that I love about Nassau is the "authentic" Gucci purses/bags that you can get at the straw market. Can anyone tell me whether these are available in either St. Thomas and/or St. Maarten. If that is the case, I will not get off the ship in Nassau. Otherwise, straw market, here I come!

I assume that since you put authentic in quotes that you are meaning replicas or knock-offs. You will find those all over St. Maarten. If you are interested in the real thing, there is most likely a place in Yacht Haven Grande in St. Thomas. Since I don't care for Gucci, I have not paid strict attention and have only noticed in passing.....

I assume that since you put authentic in quotes that you are meaning replicas or knock-offs. You will find those all over St. Maarten. If you are interested in the real thing, there is most likely a place in Yacht Haven Grande in St. Thomas. Since I don't care for Gucci, I have not paid strict attention and have only noticed in passing.....

I am also interested in replicas of Coach and LV. Do you know the names of some of the stores that might carry these?

Archived