Drink Cards on Voyager of the Seas

:) Hi:

For those that have sailed on Voyager lately, were there any drink cards to purchase? I heard that besides the soda fountain cards, there were two different types of drink cards that were now being offered on the RCI ships.

1. Purchase a drink card for "x" amount of drinks for a discounted price.
  2. Purchase a drink card for unlimited fountain soda as well as unlimited alcoholic beverages (beer, wine, standard mixed drinks, etc.).

If this is true could you tell me how much the cards are and what's included/not included.

Thanks for your help!

Gee, that's news to me :confused: Where did you hear this from, if you don't mind me asking?

Last I've heard, there are no drink cards or packages available except for the wine package offered at dinner, and the soda card.

A

Hi:

Thanks for responding to my post. I read on the boards a long time ago that RCI was bringing back the drink cards due to many requests on the comment cards. Also read that there was a super drink card that included unlimited soda/beverages which was offered on one of the newer RCI ships. Some people that I know that cruises with RCI also heard to that the drink cards were returning.

Really sad that they stopped the cards. It saved all of us some money and it was very convenient and less receipts to deal with.

Thanks again!

Grod19 - There is a wine package that you can buy when you get on the ship that is good for you to select a bottle of wine from a list to have at dinner every night of the cruise. The price depends on the length of the cruise. However, generally speaking, buying bottles at the dinner table each night is about the same price as buying the wine package on the first day of the cruise.

Archived