Star Princess 11.2.11-Rome-Venice

happier

note-sorry, but this is my 2nd post today-(forgot to put dates, ship and destinations in title page-duh!)

spouse and I are interested in sharing transport to port on the 2nd-we are staying in Rome for 1.5 days prior @ the Piazza Venizio on Cesare Battista Via near Trevi fountain

we did book thru ship, but saw these posts on cruise critic and hope to get to share a ride with someone to port. We travel light and will not have much baggage so won't take up lots of space. we will cancel the ship transport which leaves from the airport.

same request for leaving Venice as our flight is @ 2:40-Boston on the 14th(stupid not to stay longer, but going home to a new grandchild!!!)

also, how to get tickets to the Vatican and StPeters?-want to avoid lines as our time is limited-hope to do the Colliseum on the half day-figure won't be too crowded in November...

thanks for any help

ps-re laundry on ship-is there a self-serve or can it be arranged thru steward?

ps-did I mention we are excited to do this cruise?-never been to Italy or Greece!!!

:)

note-sorry, but this is my 2nd post today-(forgot to put dates, ship and destinations in title page-duh!)

spouse and I are interested in sharing transport to port on the 2nd-we are staying in Rome for 1.5 days prior @ the Piazza Venizio on Cesare Battista Via near Trevi fountain

we did book thru ship, but saw these posts on cruise critic and hope to get to share a ride with someone to port. We travel light and will not have much baggage so won't take up lots of space. we will cancel the ship transport which leaves from the airport.

same request for leaving Venice as our flight is @ 2:40-Boston on the 14th(stupid not to stay longer, but going home to a new grandchild!!!)

also, how to get tickets to the Vatican and StPeters?-want to avoid lines as our time is limited-hope to do the Colliseum on the half day-figure won't be too crowded in November...

thanks for any help

ps-re laundry on ship-is there a self-serve or can it be arranged thru steward?

ps-did I mention we are excited to do this cruise?-never been to Italy or Greece!!!

when in Rome...

Archived