Elation 5-day menu

Trin1103

Yeah, I've been all over Zydecocruiser's website, but I think he's just guessing on the menus from what John Heald posted. I was kinda more looking for someone on here who had actually sailed an Elation 5-day since the new menu spruce-up!

Thanks anyways!

..Trin..

Not been on her, but I have this saved in my faves: https://www.goccl.com/irman/bookccl/sections/shipboard/DinnerDesserts_master.html I am pretty sure that all the ships use the same menus.

My August -5 day- cruise was not the same as the days 1-5 menus listed. It was mixed up a bit, so look at all 7 days. And some things were not even offered at all, like the creme brulee and sweet and sour shrimp

I was on the Elation Sept. 10 - 15. I missed the ribs. I don't have a copy of the menus, but There is always something that I like there somewhere. What you might be aware of is that we waited over an hour on Elegant night for Your Time Dining. They way over booked this and were not at all prepared. After we were seated the food came out cold. We had waited so long that we just ate and left.

I was on the Elation Sept. 10 - 15. I missed the ribs. I don't have a copy of the menus, but There is always something that I like there somewhere. What you might be aware of is that we waited over an hour on Elegant night for Your Time Dining. They way over booked this and were not at all prepared. After we were seated the food came out cold. We had waited so long that we just ate and left.

We had the same situation on the Glory...never on the Fascination. We stayed and finished the meal though. They sent us a tray of sweets to our cabin the next day with an apology note. It was unexpected and very nice and delish! If you go by 6:00 or after 8:00, you might not have a wait...we went around 7:00 that night.

Archived