Renovation on the Serenade

I've asked about Rhapsody recently and didn't get any responses. I also emailed RCCL and got a "no it's not the same as Splendour" response (although they are the same class line). So I emailed back and asked "so WHAT are you doing?" and haven't heard back yet. You'd think they'd be all over letting folks that are thinking of booking what the improvements are going to be!

Oh my, I *just* got an email back:

Dear Ms. XX:

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately, we are unable to provide specific information regarding what will take place during the refurbishment of the Rhapsody of the Seas, However, when a Royal Caribbean ship is dry docked, there are a multitude of different kinds of renovations that can take place. Some of these include: carpeting, upholstery, bedding, painting, general maintenance and updating of furniture. We sincerely apologize for any disappoint them response may cause.

Ms. XX, thank you for choosing Royal Caribbean International. We look forward to welcoming you onboard.

Sincerely,

Helen Urban

Personally, I find it disappointing that a dry dock scheduled for April and listed on the Royal Advantage page has NO information. Why list it if it isn't a significant dry dock? ugh

hello

Anybody know what the renovations are going to be on the Serenade of the Seas next year? Im going in the fall and looking forward to what they maybe putting on the ship.

Thanks

Brenda

Peoria, AZ

You can read about the current Radiance of the Seas at the RCI website and assume the changes to Serenade will be similar. There will likely be modifications to what was done on Radiance this past May/June depending on how well the changes are being received. I just returned from Radiance last week and apparently the restaurants were overbuilt for the size of the ship. I personally am assuming they will not expand the dining choices on Serenade quite as far as they did on Radiance. The first restaurant I would eliminate is the Chef's Table. That would allow the card room to remain where it is and should be. This is just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived