3 way mirror?

Cher7

We will be leaving tomorrow on our Panama cruise and I am trying to remember if there are 3 way mirrors in the bathrooms. I do know that the hairdryer is not in the bathroom but can't remember anything about the bathroom mirrors. Don't think it makes a difference but we will be in a mini-suite on the Coral. :confused:

We will be leaving tomorrow on our Panama cruise and I am trying to remember if there are 3 way mirrors in the bathrooms. I do know that the hairdryer is not in the bathroom but can't remember anything about the bathroom mirrors. Don't think it makes a difference but we will be in a mini-suite on the Coral. :confused:

No, there are no three way mirrors in mini suites, or any other cabin I have ever seen on Princess. Even the full suites we have occupied do not offer a three way mirror in the dressing area or bathroom. (disclaimer-there might be some cabins that do have them, but we have never stayed in one.)

I think it is very strange, as many other lines we have sailed with have offered them in every cabin category (all I can figure is a man must have designed this part of the cabin as women need a three way mirror to do the back of their hair).:D

You will realize there are none by the second day onboard, by looking at a good percentage of the woman onboard in the evening. Front and sides of their hair, beautiful, but the back is lacking (mine included). lol

... (all I can figure is a man must have designed this part of the cabin as women need a three way mirror to do the back of their hair).:D

As a matter of fact - I opened the thread thinking it was going to be another "conspiracy theory" thread about people in the next cabin being able to peek through the mirror from their bathroom ("2-way mirror")... :eek:

As a matter of fact - I opened the thread thinking it was going to be another "conspiracy theory" thread about people in the next cabin being able to peek through the mirror from their bathroom ("2-way mirror")... :eek:

:D:D:D:D:D But I must admit it did cross my mind...

Archived