A few questions regarding 11 nighter and lat. perks

LOWTYD

I am going on the Dawn 11 day Southern Carribean in November (YAY!) and I had a few quesions I couldn't find on the search:

1) Does anyone know how much the spa pass is for the 11 day cruise?

2) How many laundry pick ups are there and can you only use your free laundry perk once or multiple times? Trying to pack light and need to budget for this in if necessary.

3) Is the free dinner at Le Bistro for one person or 2? ( I couldn't remember this from the last cruise)

4) Does anyone know who the HD and CD will be on the Dawn come November?

Thank you in advance for your help.:) I'm so excited!:D

I can only answer the Le Bistro dinner question. It is for you and a guest if only one of you is Platinum. If both are Plat, you get two.

its dinner for two for each platinum member.

from the NCL website

Complimentary Laundry Service

Platinum members receive complimentary bulk laundry service when the special laundry promotion is offered.

platinum_fish_blue.jpgComplimentary Dinner in Le Bistro

Enjoy a dinner for two and a complimentary bottle of wine at our beautiful French restaurant, Le Bistro.

I can only answer the Le Bistro dinner question. It is for you and a guest if only one of you is Platinum. If both are Plat, you get two.

Nice! Thanks SW. I know we had it last cruise but wasn't sure if it was only for 1 (DH was Platinum now I am too)

its dinner for two for each platinum member.

from the NCL website

Complimentary Laundry Service

Platinum members receive complimentary bulk laundry service when the special laundry promotion is offered.

platinum_fish_blue.jpgComplimentary Dinner in Le Bistro

Enjoy a dinner for two and a complimentary bottle of wine at our beautiful French restaurant, Le Bistro.

I was more interested on how many times the laundry promo comes up on an 11 nighter but I appreciate you looking that up for me. :)

I was more interested on how many times the laundry promo comes up on an 11 nighter but I appreciate you looking that up for me. :)

generally twice...in a 11 day but they change what they do all the time.

I was only going to post the thing about the dinner, but the laundry was right there too so I posted that as well...

I just remembered another question:

We are the first sailing after the ship repos from Boston to Miami with just the crew. Has anyone experienced this before where they are able to board sooner than when a full ship of passengers have to be unloaded first?

( It would be nice:))

Thanks again.

One would think boarding should be earlier, as opposed to when a full ship needs to be unloaded first. Of course it may depend on how early the ship arrives in Miami. But with no passengers on the repo from Boston to Miami, the crew has 3 days to get your cabins ready. Very good question and yes, that would be very nice :) !

I just remembered another question:

We are the first sailing after the ship repos from Boston to Miami with just the crew. Has anyone experienced this before where they are able to board sooner than when a full ship of passengers have to be unloaded first?

( It would be nice:))

Thanks again.

We were on the first Dawn cruise out of Boston after the dry-dock in May. The ship arrived in Boston empty and all of the cabins were ready when boarding began. I think we got to the pier around 10:30-11:00 and we went almost directly on-board.

We were on the first Dawn cruise out of Boston after the dry-dock in May. The ship arrived in Boston empty and all of the cabins were ready when boarding began. I think we got to the pier around 10:30-11:00 and we went almost directly on-board.

That's what I want to hear!:D

I am hoping that is the case but I won't be standing in line at 7:00AM! I was hoping the would start boarding by 10 or so. It would be nice to check in, get on board and get this vacation started! I want to get off land as soon as I can!

Thank you.

You can get the straight scoop on the laundry at the Meet and Greet if you ask Tek (Exec Hskpr). That is her dept.

However, you will have to first give her a big hug --and tell her Happy Birthday from Mom, Dad, and Bro --:D:D We miss her on the Star.!!!

You can get the straight scoop on the laundry at the Meet and Greet if you ask Tek (Exec Hskpr). That is her dept.

However, you will have to first give her a big hug --and tell her Happy Birthday from Mom, Dad, and Bro --:D:D We miss her on the Star.!!!

LOL...O.K. I can do that for you. She won't haul off and hit me , will she?

Archived