Platinum benefits on a chartered cruise?

nascar20fan

If you are booked on a chartered cruise, do you get to enjoy the benefits of Platinum? Our documents say VIP so I'm hoping the answer is yes. Mainly enjoy the laundry and priority boarding. :)

Yes - though the check-in process may differ. When we sailed on the "VH1 Best Cruise Ever 2011" out of Tampa, the VIP check-in area was being used to check in the bands and support staff. They instead had two lines at the end of the regular check-in area for suite guests and Platinum card holders.

You should still get all the other perks. On our sailing though they did not have a Blackjack tournament --- so they allowed me to get TWO tournament entry cards on our cruise (Valor) the following month. I appreciated that as I WON $500 using that second entry card!! :D

What chartered sailing are you going on?

Tom

Thank you for the info! Kinda shy about saying since this is the first experience in this type of vacation. But here it goes: Miracle October 25th, 2011 - FantaSEA Fest 2

That should be fun - not that I would ever have the courage to sail on such a cruise!

I flipped though some of the photos of the last sailings -- and let's just say that some of the costumes are very creative!

Have fun!!

Tom

Archived