Pre-purchased Pet at Sea

Avery's mom

One of my daughter's obsession's is the "Build-A Bear" concept. So, to surprise her on our Allure cruise in 2 weeks, I pre-purchased a Pet at Sea to be delivered on embarkation. However, later I wondered - does she get a voucher to redeem at the store for the animal she wants, or do they assign her an animal?

Not a huge deal - but I am curious and guess I'd better be prepared for the question of, "Can I exchange this one for XYZ in the store?"

:)

Looks like they deliver a gift card to you. It says in the description "Create your very own Plush Pet At Sea on board". Sounds like she would make it once onboard.

Fabulous! This will allow her to choose her own. Thanks a lot for your fast reply!

Go to Royal Caribbean website for the description: put 'pets at sea' in search window and scroll down on the page that comes up.

Pet with 1 outfit $29.95 usd

Pet with 2 outfits $42.90 usd

I am guessing that available pets vary by sailing.

A warning here. Yes they are nice but some of them sell out fast. The racoon was sold out the first sea day by noon. So if you think yours might be popular go the first night before they close or in the morning the second day (sea day).

It is in the Just for Kids Gift area.

Archived