Capt Larry's New Boat!

Host Caroline

Capt. Larry's having a new boat built -- the "Orca Odysea" which will be ready (hopefully) in July of this year.. so all you guys who are already booked with him for later this summer will automatically be moved to the new boat to go with Larry and the rates will stay the same! The Odysea will carry about 40 people and be fully "ADA compliant" which will be a big help for people with mobility problems.

From what they said Larry will be piloting the new boat pretty much full time (geez.. why I am NOT surprised;) ) and two other captains will pilot the Awesome Orca which is not retiring.

This is just another reason to go back to Alaska next year!!! As if we need one.....maybe, just maybe I can get a picture in June to post :)

When we booked a few months ago we were told we would be on a new boat but didnt' know it was going to be brand new! Apparently the boat will also have restrooms. In case you had too much to drink the night before...

just a note--the awesome orca already has a restroom. i cant wait to see the new boat. and im sure who capt.larry picks as the pilots of the other boats doing the tours will be great. i will always stick with capt larry.

just a note--the awesome orca already has a restroom. i cant wait to see the new boat. and im sure who capt.larry picks as the pilots of the other boats doing the tours will be great. i will always stick with capt larry.

I had read that it had a restroom before I booked but glad to hear you say that it is still there on the old Orca. Gave me a moment of pause to think otherwise.

Archived