Bed Arrangements

RBCL

I was wondering if Carnival knows whether to have Twin or King beds (according to the Guest info), or if you need to tell Carnival your preference.

I am cruising with my dad and want to make sure we get Twins.

I was wondering if Carnival knows whether to have Twin or King beds (according to the Guest info), or if you need to tell Carnival your preference.

They more than likely will have to room set up with the 2 twin beds. If they don't and have them set up as a king, then when your room steward comes around, ask him to seperate them and he'll take care of it for you!

More often then not, they have them together. Your cabin steward will come around the first afternoon and you can tell him then. If you miss him/her, just leave them a note and when you come back from dinner, VOILA! :D

It still annoys me that they don't ask when you do a reservation or fill out your fun pass. Other lines do this (RCCL, Celebrity, HAL, NCL) and it would make it so much easier on the cabin stewards. My partner and I always have to ask them to put the beds together and I feel bad about it because it is just needless extra work. On our last cruise the steward told us he would get to it the next day (I must have looked odd because he did it later that night). I have cruised with my mother before and had to have them separated.

Just add the question when you do the reservation. Pretty simple.

It still annoys me that they don't ask when you do a reservation or fill out your fun pass. Other lines do this (RCCL, Celebrity, HAL, NCL) and it would make it so much easier on the cabin stewards. My partner and I always have to ask them to put the beds together and I feel bad about it because it is just needless extra work. On our last cruise the steward told us he would get to it the next day (I must have looked odd because he did it later that night). I have cruised with my mother before and had to have them separated.

Just add the question when you do the reservation. Pretty simple.

I'm with you on this one. I think they do it by gender, not last name. I was cruising with a male friend of mine this year and the bed was together. When we asked the cabin steward to separate them while we were out, he said "aw, come on" like he was trying to encourage the romance. It was funny and he did change it but it would probably have been easier on him to do it prior to our arrival, rather than later while he was busy.

BTW, I am married and my friend is gay. Neither of us wanted to share a bed! ;)

We asked our room steward to make our beds into 1 King and he said he didn't think he could do that. My husband ended up doing it himself. I don't know what the deal was, whether he just didn't want to or wasn't supposed to but after my husband put them together they stayed that way the rest of the week.

We just have our PVP make a note on the booking and it's like magic right every time. Even if different last names or same last names.

Archived