How to find how many ships in port at once?

libby58

I have tried the 2 previously recommended sites [cruisecal & cruisette] with no success. Would appreciate any other suggestions. We are planning to be in both Santorini and Dubrovnik where the number of cruise ships makes a difference.

Thank you in advance for your help

Libby

I have tried the 2 previously recommended sites [cruisecal & cruisette] with no success. Would appreciate any other suggestions. We are planning to be in both Santorini and Dubrovnik where the number of cruise ships makes a difference.

Libby

I am not quite sure if this is totally reliable but here is the link;

http://cruisett.com/ports.php

I have used cruisett in the past and I have been trying to check out June 2012 our Med. cruise. It must not be complete yet. The only ship I see in port for our dates is our cruise ship, and I know that there has to be others in port on our dates, especially places like Rome and Venice.

I think it depends on how far you start checking. You can't get an accurate # far out.

I have found cruisette to be inaccurate more often than not..."

So I have a subscription to cruisecal and find it to be much more reliable.

Not sure why you have not had success ? Are you saying no ships listed? Or how are they not giving the info? And perhaps your cruise is too far in the future.

Libby

Try this website

http://www.cruisetimetables.com/

mprcruiser

Try http://www.cruisetimetables.com/

1st list = Port of Departure -> tells you ships embarking at that port on -> click on day of interest to you

Scroll down to 2nd list = Cruise Destinations

-> select the port, then click on the date you'll be there -> tells you ships in that port on that day

- a caveat - I haven't scrutinized this carefully - it may only include the ships that cater to North American passengers - in European ports there are often other large ships there from non-North American type lines as well

Archived