Dawn Princess

Ship Drongo

Does anyone have any photos of outside balcony state rooms. The only ones i can see are standard photos from Princess.

We are on Dawn for New Zealand cruise on 9th Jan. Can't wait.;)

No photos, but please give our son a wave. He'll be "Playing the High C's on the high seas" as he says, in the ship's orchestra on the Dawn then, one of the few Americans.

I found you a link with two pages of pictures from a Dawn Princess balcony cabin, you can locate it here: http://travel.webshots.com/album/565038045JjEdGq?vhost=travel

Keep in mind that no matter what deck you are located on, on the Sun Class ships, your balcony will be the same size, it doesn't vary like on the larger ships in the fleet. The size of your actual balcony will be just over 3 1/2 feet deep by the width of your stateroom, about 9 feet wide. Enjoy!

Does anyone have any photos of outside balcony state rooms. The only ones i can see are standard photos from Princess.

We are on Dawn for New Zealand cruise on 9th Jan. Can't wait.;)

Welcome to Cruise Critic, Reichwald1. There is a roll call for you sailing if you wish to join your shipmates. Here's the link

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1410287

As the Dawn is an Aus-based liner, you may also ask questions about her and the cruise on the "Australia and NZ board".

Enjoy your cruise.

Archived