Jewel Feb 2 and Feb 11

SuiteRose

I see that there is nothing scheduled for the Jewel for these dates.. does anyone know what the story is??? We are booked for January 21st and it doesn't seem like the cabins are booking very well... price for an SF Penthouse is only $999 and there is no one else on the roll call except for me... I just don't want them to cancel our sailing when it is too late to book something else for a good price.. :confused::confused:

I see that there is nothing scheduled for the Jewel for these dates.. does anyone know what the story is??? We are booked for January 21st and it doesn't seem like the cabins are booking very well... price for an SF Penthouse is only $999 and there is no one else on the roll call except for me... I just don't want them to cancel our sailing when it is too late to book something else for a good price.. :confused::confused:

Call Customer Relations at: 1-866-652-1164 and ask them.

Call Customer Relations at: 1-866-652-1164 and ask them.

I can certainly do that... but having been reading these boards for years, I have learned that the person you get on the "800" number is not always the best informed... I thought maybe someone here would have first hand knowledge if these were scheduled and then canceled.

Also throwing out there that the SF suites are such a good deal in the event that someone is looking for a quick, cheap winter get away..

But thanks for the suggestion.

I can certainly do that... but having been reading these boards for years, I have learned that the person you get on the "800" number is not always the best informed... I thought maybe someone here would have first hand knowledge if these were scheduled and then canceled.

Also throwing out there that the SF suits are such a good deal in the event that someone is looking for a quick, cheap winter get away..

But thanks for the suggestion.

Yeah those suites are almost $800.00 less than I paid for our 1/29 sailing.

Ok so you piqued my interest... We are going on Spirit 2/12. I went to the NCL site and only see 2/18 and 2/25 available to book.

Then I went to another site and you can book plenty of cabins for those sailing and yes The Haven is less than what I paid for a SF???

Hmm... with no need for plane tix out of NYC if this is the true price I may switch!!!!

Ok so you piqued my interest... We are going on Spirit 2/12. I went to the NCL site and only see 2/18 and 2/25 available to book.

Then I went to another site and you can book plenty of cabins for those sailing and yes The Haven is less than what I paid for a SF???

Hmm... with no need for plane tix out of NYC if this is the true price I may switch!!!!

Actually we originally booked at a higher price and my PCC was able to rebook us on Friday at the lower price... $999 for a deck 10 SF is really, really good!! I have done the itinerary twice and not fond of it but what a deal!!!

Would be nice to have someone join my on the roll call!! Switch!!! :):)

I have a 1 cruise reward left I may call and if it's really available book it. We tried to work around our son's school vacation schedule but had to change to 2/12 because of Mardi Gras and the cost of hotels and plane tickets the following week.

Yes Fla and Bahamas not my first choice either but if we could get a cabin in the Haven I'm sure my husband would "suck it up"!!!

Nope. I'm not going to panic, though, unless I receive an email from NCL that somehow indicates I should be worried. ;)

No I wouldn't panic either. I searched for the ship and dates and don't see it booked as a charter or anything so I would just relax and revel in the great price you got.

Out of curiosity... how did you search to see if it's booked for a Charter??? Inquiring minds wanna know! :D

I basically just searched for the ship name and date on a bunch of internet search engines. No guarantee that this is 100% correct but when I was looking for the Star charter that was hot on the boards about a month ago I found it this way. There is a large religion based tour company that has a lot of NCL ships partially booked as tours.

I basically just searched for the ship name and date on a bunch of internet search engines. No guarantee that this is 100% correct but when I was looking for the Star charter that was hot on the boards about a month ago I found it this way. There is a large religion based tour company that has a lot of NCL ships partially booked as tours.

www dot catcountry1073 dot com/pages/10026521.php

I found this while I was looking before... looks like a radio DJ is having a group on the 2/11/12 cruise.

www dot catcountry1073 dot com/pages/10026521.php

I found this while I was looking before... looks like a radio DJ is having a group on the 2/11/12 cruise.

Aha, I wonder how big a group it will be? Seems kinda weird that this date isn't still available for sale on the NCL website.

I have an SF booked for 1/14/12. Same thing, the only other one booked is by my parents. They upgraded Friday when the price dropped. I got a reduction in price. Also my roll call is basically empty.

$999 is a great price. I got one for $1,049 for March 2011 but didn't book till after final payment was due. I thought I stole it then.

I have an SF booked for 1/14/12. Same thing, the only other one booked is by my parents. They upgraded Friday when the price dropped. I got a reduction in price. Also my roll call is basically empty.

$999 is a great price. I got one for $1,049 for March 2011 but didn't book till after final payment was due. I thought I stole it then.

Yeah, I booked for $1,149 and got the reductions on Friday. The only other SF booked as of this morning was the one next to ours that my friend booked.

Too bad we aren't on the same sailing, at least we'd have a small roll call!!

I see that there is a new promotion with OBC for Florida/Bahamas... maybe we can take advantage of that... I had originally gotten my PCC to get the OBC for the last Dash sale but lost it when we got the better price on Friday (netted $150 in savings)...

We'll have to see what this one brings!! They must really be trying to fill rooms!

Yeah, I booked for $1,149 and got the reductions on Friday. The only other SF booked as of this morning was the one next to ours that my friend booked.

I see that there is a new promotion with OBC for Florida/Bahamas... maybe we can take advantage of that... I had originally gotten my PCC to get the OBC for the last Dash sale but lost it when we got the better price on Friday (netted $150 in savings)...

We'll have to see what this one brings!! They must really be trying to fill rooms!

I'd give up my $300 in OBC to get a price reduction of $800, no problem but our aft PH is still $1399pp

We did the exact same thing . With the same savings. When I got home tonight there was a message from my PCC. He forgot to charge me the additional deposit because of the mad dash sale.

I agree, shame we're not on the same sailing. I see you're also from PA. I'm from the Quakertown area. Not too far away. Do you drive and park? Or do you have a better plan?

We did the exact same thing . With the same savings. When I got home tonight there was a message from my PCC. He forgot to charge me the additional deposit because of the mad dash sale.

I agree, shame we're not on the same sailing. I see you're also from PA. I'm from the Quakertown area. Not too far away. Do you drive and park? Or do you have a better plan?

I didn't have the deposit problem because I used a Future Cruise Credit.

We are from far Northeastern PA.. The first time we left from New York we drove and parked.. (in February 2008) came home to have to clean off the car from the snow. Last time my brother dropped us off and picked us up. I see that parking at the pier has become much more expensive.. not sure of what we'll do this time. My girlfriend is coming with us and if she splits the parking with us that is probably what we'll do. (and hope for no snow to clear)

Archived