Chef's Table???

lmtrn2001

What is it & how do I get reservations??

Thanks!!

Hey Lisa, you should ask if you can be at the same seating with Carole and Larry Vesco!!!! I made our ressys through John Healds blog, down at the bottom of his main page there is an area to request the reservations!!!

It'd be great to have people from our roll call with us!!!

<3 Carole

From what I last read here on the boards, the new menu was being "tested" on the Magic, hasn't been rolled out to the other ships yet.....

They can have the filet but I'll be very disappointed if I don't get my Chilean Sea Bass :-(

Glad you have an awesome time, we will be doing this on Miracle in a few weeks!!!

Cheers, Carole

I have no idea what the sea bass is like, but I'm not a fan of fishy fish (I live in the land of salmon, blech), so I hope substitutions are offered as I have read about! I don't do sushi and/or raw fish either......shoot, if I don't like fish when it's cooked, why would I like it raw (Ahi Tuna Tartar)? It's just not right!

My redeye flight is in four hours, I'll be on "my" ship around noon tomorrow - woohoo!!

Have a great trip!! 2 weeks til we fly to Ft Lauderdale!!

Thanks!! I was starting to get a little worried...Everyone kept talking about Chilean Sea Bass & I cannot eat fish!!

You can have my beef and I'll take your fish!!! JK, I live in Nebraska, I can't get enough fresh fish when I'm near the ocean (or on it as the case may be)

;)

Archived