Halloween Dates?

ktb2002

I'm up for starting a costume party on the Liberty during the October 22-29 sailing. First I will check to see if someone already started a post for one. Let me know if you're on this cruise.

All 6 of us were looking forward to the Halloween festivities!

I'm up for starting a costume party on the Liberty during the October 22-29 sailing. First I will check to see if someone already started a post for one. Let me know if you're on this cruise.

All 6 of us were looking forward to the Halloween festivities!

Go to your Roll Call and see if you can get your folks on board with the idea. :)

I was on that cruise with you. I specifically recall the Male Genie wiyth his large cod piece! LOL!!

EDIT: Oops! Wrong cruise. You were getting on as I was leaving!!

That's ok. Thanks for getting the party started for us! We had a great time and the Legend was a great ship. :)

We were all ready with costumes when the bad news hit! I asked JH on FB and got the same reply. He said it had poor participation in previous years so they cancelled it unless your cruise actually falls on the 31st. Such a shame really. We've been planning this for months.:(

Does this mean they won't have the special Halloween desserts, etc? We really enjoyed that along with the rest of the Halloween festivities on the Fantasy a couple of years ago. Disappointing, but still planning on having a wonderful time on the Legend in 3 weeks.

We were all ready with costumes when the bad news hit! I asked JH on FB and got the same reply. He said it had poor participation in previous years so they cancelled it unless your cruise actually falls on the 31st. Such a shame really. We've been planning this for months.:(

Us too Leaski , but I'm on the cruise with Becca. We're going to go to YTD in the MDR in costume and trick or treat the bars. I'm going to stop and get a bunch of candy to hand out to people too!!! Gonna be fun, with or without the help of Carnival, we'll make the party, us big bad Cruise Critic people :rolleyes: so evil..........ohhhhhhhhhhh Dr Evil would be good, Maybe Tim will shave his head for us eh ???? LOL

I have to say I am disappointed in Carnival for announcing it so late, as others have said, more people would be out in the bars drinking, it'd probably be more revenue for them, I'm not a huge drinker and wouldn't really be out in the bars on other nights <shrug> oh well it is what it is!!!

Cheers Carole

Archived