Booking Excursions??

2boyzmom

If you book now you will be paying now. Carnival offers some spots on the cruise as not every one has access to computers. But I suggest that if there is an excursion you really want--book it now.

Yes, I agree with the others if there is something you really have your heart set on doing book it now but remember you'll be charged for it now.

I'm just booking everything online cause I'm one of those people that worry about things getting sold out and we've already had to change plans for a few different things since not all excursions are offered.

I take it that you can't book an excursion to Xcaret? It says take it at your leisure which must mean we just jump on one of the shuttles and go there? Does anyone here know for sure? Thanks :)

If you know what you want, and it's available, I'd book it now. Not only does it save you the anxiety of "getting" the excursion you want, but since you pay for it when you book it, it saves some $$$ on your S&S card.

Archived