Cabins E728 and E732 on Diamond Princess

dandtgeddes

Gidday all my fellow cruisers.

Our family has booked a second cruise on the Diamond Princess for December 2013, yes, over a year away but the planning is so much fun!

We last cruised on Emerald deck in E722, a lovely mini suite but we figured this time, with an additional person, aka, my best friend we would need another cabin.

The short version is we have managed to secure the mini suite E728 for DH, DS and I and then E732 for DD and my BFF, best friend forever.

So everyone has a balcony, but then I started to wonder about any issues with these cabins and the balconies.

I was especially concerned about the wind factor on the balconies and whether the balconies would be cold.

We are travelling around New Zealand and Australia in the summer so the ambient temperature should be good but I just wasn't sure with these being fully covered if there might be a lack of sunshine.

PS Have made sure the cabins have been marked no upgrade.

Looking forward to your replies.

God bless you all:)

TraceyG

Hi Tracey

Kim here from Diamond christmas cruise 2010-11.( ginger bread house :))

We had cabin E732 on the way back to oz.

Its a great cabin. extra large balcony , very private, no wind, covered.

Have pictures if you want them.

Noise level from night club underneath is a very dull hum & thats if you listen hard to hear it.Wasnt a problem to us.

Just loved the views of the wake.

We would book that cabin again in a heart beat.

It is really central we found we did a lot less walking with this cabin than up the front where our cabin was as on Christmas cruise. Cabin is very central if you book traditional dining.

&

we had the best cabin stewart- Hector.

Hope that helps

Kim

Gidday Kimzee, so nice to hear from you again, I didn't realise you had this cabin, I knew you had an upgrade for the return trip to Aussie.

Yes, please send photos of the cabin, DH is very excited to have a nosey, our e-mail address is dandtgeddes@clear.net.nz .

We are looking at putting Lillian in this cabin, now 11, when did that happen, with my best friend Chris.

By the way, the gingerbread house is still standing, I know, wow!

God bless you and your DH :)

It really is lovely hearing from you.

TraceyG

Archived