Anyone else having problems with the Celebrity website?

Boo2

I got our online check-in done with no problem but I can't seem to purchase our soda packages. I've been trying for a week and I keep getting an error message that my credit card is not a valid form of payment. (There's nothing wrong with my card; I've tried several different ones and keep getting the same message.)

We called the help number last week and they told us that there was some maintenance work being done and it would be fine by the next day but it's still not working.

Anyone else having issues? :confused:

I got our online check-in done with no problem but I can't seem to purchase our soda packages. I've been trying for a week and I keep getting an error message that my credit card is not a valid form of payment. (There's nothing wrong with my card; I've tried several different ones and keep getting the same message.)

We called the help number last week and they told us that there was some maintenance work being done and it would be fine by the next day but it's still not working.

Yep - you are not alone. I must have counted at least 20 messages - site under maintenance in the last week - so frustrating.

Annie

We also had trouble all weekend and on Monday. Had to call to complete on-line check in as the site kept erasing info even though saved and continued was pressed. The first person who answered our calls could not help and had to ask for his supervisor. She then had to input info at her end for us to get our express passes. Very unusual.....must have a virus in their online programming. Good luck

I have had nothing but trouble with Celebrity's site since June! After booking the cruise I could access...however after booking my airfare; I was dead in the water!! Always tells me that there is maintenance and I'll have to try later....yea, right...later, still can't access. Had to have my travel agent get my baggage tags, and I had to fill out a form that I have to have on me for check-in. As far as getting anything else, nooooo go!

This is our first cruise with Celebrity and after having to go through all of this, I wondered if I had made a mistake. Time will only tell. However, I've been told by my travel agent that I did in deed pick a "great" cruise line. Again, time will tell.

I know that this does not help your issue, but thought I would let you know that you're not alone and I truly understand your frustration.

Again, welcome.... :)

I have had nothing but trouble with Celebrity's site since June! ... This is our first cruise with Celebrity and after having to go through all of this, I wondered if I had made a mistake. Time will only tell. However, I've been told by my travel agent that I did in deed pick a "great" cruise line. ...

Yes, you did pick a great cruise line, imHo. As far as the Celebrity web site goes, I have been able to book shore excursions and spa appointments with no issues -- but I always use our computer that's hardwired into our network router. I don't trust my wifi connection when trying to process credit card payments on anyone's web site; it's just too critical to get screwed up mid-transaction. We keep a spare network cable hanging off the back of our router so that we can plug in our laptops if needed. Comes in handy if we want to stream music off one, and work off the other in the same room. Yes, my family is pretty geeky when it comes to things like that... :D

Archived