Galveston Parking Question

luvlake

Feb 5 we are going on the Mariner and will be parking at EZ Parking. I normally drop the DW and luggage off at the terminal and park and walk back to the ship. EZ Parking has a shuttle bus to the terminal. Check the Internet for a parking coupon. Have a great trip.

We have used the Port of Galveston parking lots and EZ Cruise. Happy with both of them! EZ Cruise was a little cheaper. This time we are using Galveston Park n Cruise. It is right across the street. No shuttle, you just drop off your bags and walk back across the street. We'll see how it works out!

I use Light House and their shuttle. The on line price is $5.00 less. Do a search of Galveston parking. Someone went to some trouble to list all the parking places, their web addresses, etc. But really you can't go wrong.

Nancy

Thank you for the replies. CGBCruiser I am glad to hear there is a lot across from the Royal Carribean pier. Last time we had to wait a while for our shuttle from the hotel and so we are looking for a quick get away!:D

Happy Cruising!:)

Archived