wow sale 2011

sonyynos

can I just clarify if I book a cruise tomorrow & it goes down in price before I cruise do RCI refund the difference? can I do this if I book through a TA?

If it goes down in price before your final payment is due, assuming it is not for new bookings only (such as a Tuesday sale) Royal should refund the difference.

Your TA should get you the discount, but you may lose benefits, such as obc, that your TA has given you based on the original cabin price. Ask your TA how they handle price adjustments. Also ask if they have weekend hours: many times, Royal lowers prices on Friday evenings and Saturdays and the price is back up on Monday.

If it goes down in price before your final payment is due, assuming it is not for new bookings only (such as a Tuesday sale) Royal should refund the difference.

Your TA should get you the discount, but you may lose benefits, such as obc, that your TA has given you based on the original cabin price. Ask your TA how they handle price adjustments. Also ask if they have weekend hours: many times, Royal lowers prices on Friday evenings and Saturdays and the price is back up on Monday.

Thanks, I asked my TA & she told me they RCI don't do this any more, in fact it's years since they did :confused: I'm getting 2 cabins about £180 cheaper with TA than Online...

I'm new to cruising, I booked in April for Aug cruise this year but prices are so much dearer. I paid £2150 for 2 inside cabin on Adventure today it'll cost me £2930 RCI £3116 not sure whether to hold off till April/May time..

Thanks, I asked my TA & she told me they RCI don't do this any more, in fact it's years since they did :confused: I'm getting 2 cabins about £180 cheaper with TA than Online...

I'm new to cruising, I booked in April for Aug cruise this year but prices are so much dearer. I paid £2150 for 2 inside cabin on Adventure today it'll cost me £2930 RCI £3116 not sure whether to hold off till April/May time..

If you are in UK the rules are different. You should be eligible for price drops up until you sail. I would talk to another TA.

Anyone know when TA will release the blocks of cabins they are holding out for this sale?

I highly doubt there are any TA's holding blocks of cabins for this "sale"...as it's a booking promotion..not a reduced price sale..and is good for all RCL ships...would be kind of hard to hold that many cabins...

Are TA's allowed to hold some cabins or blocks/groups of cabins for sailings that do not have actual deposits?

I've been told by a TA that they can hold space without a deposit, but the cruise line can take the space back if they feel it's not selling fast enough.

Yahoo, why aren't you gonna tell us how? What is the big deal already.

its obvious that royal caribbean read cruise critics forum. some people to look smart tell lots of secret and if history is on my side , most of those perk or benefits to us are now gone. I dont want to look smart , I want to help but u need to find by yourself

just think , ask this question. If i already have a reservatio that I made before the wow sale , how can I add the wow sale benefits.

so easy to do , even a cave men can do it:p

cant wait for tomorrow

its obvious that royal caribbean read cruise critics forum. some people to look smart tell lots of secret and if history is on my side , most of those perk or benefits to us are now gone. I dont want to look smart , I want to help but u need to find by yourself

just think , ask this question. If i already have a reservatio that I made before the wow sale , how can I add the wow sale benefits.

so easy to do , even a cave men can do it:p

cant wait for tomorrow

yahoo buddy you might as well tell me cause I'm the only one who listens to you. Everyone else has got you on ignore, including AG.

why would RCCL raise their prices before the sale? Do they assume folks won't monitor prices?

If folks monitor the prices, everyone would buy a cruise not earlier than 2 months before the cruise. That's the time everything is on a real sale.

Archived