Some questions

theduffys

We will be cruising Eastbound, spending 5 nights touring Southwest England and then returning Westbound. We would like to hire a car. Will any car hire pick us up at the port?

Also, is there any place where we can store some of our luggage until our return trip?

Thanks for any help.

We will be cruising Eastbound, spending 5 nights touring Southwest England and then returning Westbound. We would like to hire a car. Will any car hire pick us up at the port?

Also, is there any place where we can store some of our luggage until our return trip?

Thanks for any help.

With regard to the luggage storage, you'll find some useful information in this post:

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=29908830&postcount=6

When you say you would like to hire a car do you mean a car with driver, or simply a rental car? I'm not an expert as I'm UK based and normally drive myself to Soton and leave the car with CPS. However there are a few people on the board who know the hire car situation so you shouldn't have to wait too long for an answer.

I hope you enjoy your tour of the south west - it's one of the nicest arts of England in my opinion.

J

Hi Guys,

I live in the UK and know of a large car hire company that will pick you up from the port and then you drop them back off. Would you like me to send you some details. They are a big company and have adverts on the tele all the time.

Let me know.

regards,

Hi Guys,

I live in the UK and know of a large car hire company that will pick you up from the port and then you drop them back off. Would you like me to send you some details. They are a big company and have adverts on the tele all the time.

Let me know.

regards,

That would be great. We want to hire a car for ourselves to drive. Just want to meander around the SouthWest for a few days.

Archived