1602 Serenade

sr4mjc

All this talk about how wonderful aft cabins are, 1602 just popped up for our Feb Serenade cruise so I grabbed it. I was in 1544, tell me I'll love it!

I'm a little nervous about overhead noise, but we're pretty early risers. What about the motion?

Post pics if you have them! If I should move back, let me know that too :D

All this talk about how wonderful aft cabins are, 1602 just popped up for our Feb Serenade cruise so I grabbed it. I was in 1544, tell me I'll love it!

I'm a little nervous about overhead noise, but we're pretty early risers. What about the motion?

Post pics if you have them! If I should move back, let me know that too :D

1602 is a great cabin on Serenade! Enjoy.:D

You should be fine in aft cabin.

We did 1068 on Radiance and it is directly below the entrance to the galley. Every morning like clockwork at 5:45am we could hear the carts rolling across the grates every few minutes when the crew rolled in a cart full of dirty dishes.

We had no problems with overhead noise in JS 1602. Balcony was absolutely fantastic.

Only issue with the room was a water leak they were unable to fix during the cruise, which I haven't seen repeat reports of since (it was 2006 when I sailed in 1602). Friends stayed in 1602 in 2009 and had no problems - except for the nosy neighbors in 1600 (aka me:p ).

whoa, I just did some googling, this cabin looks fantastic! I jumped on it so fast, I didn't want it to go away but I didn't get a chance to really look at what I was choosing. Thanks for all the replies!

oh, thanks Bill for the vid! I think I might have come across your photos! Is it Feb yet?

1602 is a wonderful cabin, but has an even better balcony!:D:D

Start the video at the 3:00 minute mark to see the cabin and the balcony!

BILL

THANK YOU! I watched all 5 of your B2B videos, awesome. Was that the turtle snorkeling excursion you did in Barbados?

Archived