Cruise Critic Meetings

Opihi

NCL does not officially host cc metings, as I understand it. Various unofficial groups are always free to arrange meetings in public places on board. Many cruise reps do mointor these boards & often some cc'r does know some senior staffer on a particular ship & can "arrange" officials' appearance @ your event, but so far it is not automatic, there are no invitations / reminders delivered to your cabin & the most you can do is hope for the best.

Happy sailing.

Trish

Trish is correct. Cruise Critic has no affiliation with NCL so no meetings are organized by NCL. But many on this board have contacted the ship ahead of time to arrange something or the ships they're sailing on have kind of an unofficial weekly thing that most people on these boards know about.

Cecilia

I've cruised to Alaska, Australia, Asia, South America, Panama Canal, transatlantic, Hawaii, Baltics and the Caribbean. I've been on the NCL Dream, Wind, Star, Sky, Norway and the RCCL Mariner of the Seas. I can be contacted at *****@aol.com

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=006400&cdt=2004;10;02;12;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

My Wedding!

Hi! Thanks for the reponses regarding the CC meetings aboard ship. We even got Cecilia to reply! And how are you, Emi? Ready for your cruise to Alaska, was it? We have been busy but will fly to Vancouver in May to board the Sun. We wanted to know about the CC meetings aboard ship. The Star meeting last April was posted on this site by someone and we had a fun time meeting some of the crew. They treated us well. Hope we experience the same thing on the Sun. Alohas!

Opihi: Actually first it is Mexico on the Star in November. I hope we can get a meeting going to, but it is still a little early. Was supposed to be a bunch of us CCers doing a "Survivor" cruise but I doubt that will actually happen.

Please say hi to Marsha for me K??

Aloha,

Emi

NCL Star-08/31/03 in Hawaii!

NCL Star-11/13/04 to Mexico!

Alaska summer 2005!

Hi! Yes, I went back on the thread and saw that Mexico was on your agenda! Viva Salsa! We will say hello to Marsha and Tim for you. Haven't seen them in a while; the last time was about three weeks ago in Walmart! We haven't connected since, but plan to in the near future.

Archived