Anyone O-lover cruise Azamara in last 6 months?

pacheco18

We were on the Journey in August from Copenhagen to Dublin. It was our third

cruise on the Journey and we have been on 3 cruises on Oceania Nautica. We like

both ships and we felt Azamara has come a long way. I would most definately go

with them again. We like the itineraries on the Oceania. In fact we are booked on

a crossing in March from Rio to Barcelona.

We thought the crew went out of their way to please all on the Journey and the

food was as good as on the Nautica. We loved not being nickeled and dimed all

the time even the tips were included. Makes a difference

Janice

Lots of good information -- very balanced reviews and most of you have similar views of the comparison.

I am booked on A and looking forward to an irresistible itinerary. Also irresistible are the perks I will get from being Elite on Celebrity -- among them over 200 free internet minutes!

I am happy with my decision and I again thank everyone for taking the time to comment.

[quote name=ShopperfiendTO;30829069For us' date=' the biggest differences were:

1. the mattresses... A's was really dated and worn, and asking for a change didn't result in much of an improvement (it was only slightly less lumpy). Big advantage to O on this aspect.

![/quote]

I was wondering if anyone was going to mention the beds. I have never been on A, but the beds on O are

outstanding! Maybe for some people, the comfort of the beds is not important, but to my husband & I, it is very important! This would be a deal-breaker for us.

I was wondering if anyone was going to mention the beds. I have never been on A, but the beds on O are

outstanding! Maybe for some people, the comfort of the beds is not important, but to my husband & I, it is very important! This would be a deal-breaker for us.

I didn't have any problem with the bed in our cabin on Azamara's Quest, and I have a very sensitive back.

I didn't have any problem with the bed in our cabin on Azamara's Quest, and I have a very sensitive back.

I was just going by what shopperfiend posted. My husband has had back surgery and I have had to have

injections in my back, so a good bed is very important to us. Oceania beds are wonderful, just like their food! :)

Archived