sea pass

cabinboy1945

i printed out our seapass for an up coming cruise. i did put down that we are using birth certificates for id but have passports that are being processed for us at this time. that shouldn't cause an issue if we use the passports at check- in time should it or should i re-print the seapass when i get the passports?

i printed out our seapass for an up coming cruise. i did put down that we are using birth certificates for id but have passports that are being processed for us at this time. that shouldn't cause an issue if we use the passports at check- in time should it or should i re-print the seapass when i get the passports?

If you end up having enough time, I'd modify the online check-in info to include your passport data. It's no big deal either way, you would just spend less time at the check-in counter changing things. I think you would need to make the online changes no less than 72 hours before the cruise.

It doesn't matter. Once you get to the check in counter just hand them your passports and it's fine. I have done check in where I was too lazy to get up and get my husband's passport info and just checked drivers license and birth certificate and all is well with the world when he hands his passport over. Now I have photocopies of mine and his taped to the shelf so I can enter it when I do check in instead of every time going to the safe, forgetting the combination or going past the #'s 6 times until I get the safe to open.

It doesn't matter. Once you get to the check in counter just hand them your passports and it's fine. I have done check in where I was too lazy to get up and get my husband's passport info and just checked drivers license and birth certificate and all is well with the world when he hands his passport over. Now I have photocopies of mine and his taped to the shelf so I can enter it when I do check in instead of every time going to the safe, forgetting the combination or going past the #'s 6 times until I get the safe to open.

Great Idea Pat - Thanks!

Archived