Suite/Elite cocktail party

ridolphi

Ok... that doesn't seem that appealing to me... The diamond/diamond plus on RCCL get free drinks.. and so does Celebrity... :p

It's sort of a cheesy perk..... Just sayin

CC

I agree that the RCCL happy hour is better than the Princess happy hour. The appetizers were a little better, in my opinion, and the free drinks can't be beat! Princess holds theirs in a better location, though.

For me, the Suite/Elite all depends on what the drink of the evening is and how the crowd is. If there are friendly, pleasant people for us to mix and mingle with, then it can be fun.

Did someone mention that the drinks are now $4.99? I thought it was $2.99.

My prefered line has always been Princess, but we still sail Celebrity once in while, and we really like the Free morning Cappuccinos in the Elite lounge on Celebrity... Along with the free evening happy hour cocktails, the morning Cappuccinos are a nice Elite perk...

But still doesn't beat free laundry :)

Srpilo

I prefer free drinks in a nice lounge as opposed to the free laundry... So far we have never sailed more than 10 days and I always pack accordingly.. yes it would be nice but I really don't like someone I don't know do my laundry...esp dry cleaning my clothes...but that's me and I'll sure I'll appreciate it if we do longer sailings some day

But charging me for a drink and giving me a couple bucks off of a drink I may not be interested in ...just doesn't say Thanks for being Elite...IMHO

:p

CC

just because you,ve become elite doesn,t mean that everything has to be free,

i,d rather enjoy a nice view with good company at night before lunch and pay a minimul fee .

Archived