Cost of Spa Treatments

salbags

You are not being stupid. I think that they know that if the prices were posted up-front, then most people wouldn't get past that point. Spa treatments are a nice luxury to add to your experience. But they are never cheap. That being said, DW always takes the opportunity to have one of the "hot rock" massages on the morning of the first sea day when we cruise.

Have a great day :).

• 2 weeks later...

On the larger ships, the Spa Specials are listed on the interactive tv for the Spa. They seem to be posted the day of, although on the little sisters, it's announced in the Herald which arrives the evening before. Specials seem more prevalent on port days, obviously.

There should be a spa booklet with a price sheet in your suite folder and if it's not there, your stewardess can get it for you.

The prices are the same in any large city or resort. There are often specials throughout the cruise, except for one cruise. But nothing beats a mani and pedi with champagne and not having to worry about driving home.

Love the sound of the champagne with the treatments, just up my street, can't wait!

Love the sound of the champagne with the treatments, just up my street, can't wait!

Well, the champagne may be free, but that's all that is gratus. Actually, I think the prices are higher than at the Mandarin in Miami or the Four Seasons in BA. Bur they are cheaper than similar hotels in New York.

You are not being stupid. I think that they know that if the prices were posted up-front, then most people wouldn't get past that point.

Services and prices are posted...but only after allowed access to the system.

For example,

Massage Therapies

Couples Massage

1002483_sm.jpg

Duration: 50 Min

Enjoy a gorgeously relaxing massage in our suite reserved for couples. Both of you will enjoy a full body Elemis Deep Tissue ... More Details

$242.00

Elemis Aroma Stone Therapy

1004883_sm.jpg

Harnessing the properties of Basalt Stones, we bathe them in warm water, anoint them with the spicy, sensual aromas of the ... More Details

$159.00

Elemis Face and Body Sensation

1004919_sm.jpg

Your Elemis therapist will customize a unique "ice-cool thermal muscle massage" to your specific problem areas, alleviating ... More Details

$169.00

Thai Poultice Massage

1005323_sm.jpg

Duration: 75 Min

This energizing, rhythmic massage utilizes scented herbal poultices that are heated and applied to the body at pressure ... More Details

$213.00

Couples Lime and Ginger Scrub half body massage

1006099_sm.jpg

An exotic exfoliation ritual to invigorate and bring vitality to face and body. Warm oil is dripped luxuriously over your ... More Details

$329.00

Sweet Surrender

1006708_sm.jpg

Duration: 210 Min

If you prefer private pampering in the most secluded area of the yacht, enhance your spa experience in our palatial alfresco ...

$799.00

Archived