Door Posters

bridetobe52012

JilieRose, I have read on the Princess boards that the doors and all of the walls in the room are magnets.

I have a magnet for our room door. Worst case, I will have tape to tape it up if the Princess Board is wrong. I also have a Just Married sign to put on the door.

On Princess Cruise Personalizer, you can list celebrations (e.g. Honeymoon). Previously they have decorated your door with baloons and a sign if you tell them there is a celebrations. I know Princess is cutting back so they might not do this anymore. I will update you after my wedding in November.

We have a door sign. I got it off Vistaprint. It says "just married" and the date. I was thinking about putting a marker on the door so people can sign it with well wishes.

I also made lil signs for all my guest's doors also. They look like little life savors and they say "crusin with the newlyweds". It's just something to make the experience more personable and fun. I am actually excited about going around and putting them on everyone's doors b4 everyone gets on so when they get to their room there are there. We'll see how that goes :-)

Archived