Just got back

Hi Everyone, Got back yesterday from Pearls of Aegean/Adriatic explorer cruise. It was brilliant in every way. The itinerary, the food, the service, the entertainment , the weather, all brilliant. Still doing the laundry but as soon as poss I will do my review. I was told I,d get hooked and I am, even my husband is. I envy anyone going on this in next couple of weeks you are going to have a such a good time. :)

Sorry you can,t get it yet, but in short, it was so much better than I expected,going by some negative reviews that I had read,for a start the cabins were bigger than I thought, elec sockets were on dressing table, no need for my extension cable! Rooms kept spotless, nothing was too much trouble. All crew were lovely, very happy smiley people. Thomsons reps , very hard working, great shows, especially Africa and can-can show. 2 different comedians. Don,t miss the crew talent show! Food was great, always hot, loads of choice, too much choice!! Ports were all great, my favourite was Mykonos, my least, Athens, glad I have seen it but too hectic for me. Dubrovnik & Split, breathtaking. We loved it all.

Top Tip. On your sailing day get your sunbed or lounger early as they get taken quickly, plenty of other places to relax, but if you want a certain spot you need to be up and about. You will have a great time.

:)

Sorry you can,t get it yet, but in short, it was so much better than I expected,going by some negative reviews that I had read,for a start the cabins were bigger than I thought, elec sockets were on dressing table, no need for my extension cable! Rooms kept spotless, nothing was too much trouble. All crew were lovely, very happy smiley people. Thomsons reps , very hard working, great shows, especially Africa and can-can show. 2 different comedians. Don,t miss the crew talent show! Food was great, always hot, loads of choice, too much choice!! Ports were all great, my favourite was Mykonos, my least, Athens, glad I have seen it but too hectic for me. Dubrovnik & Split, breathtaking. We loved it all.

Top Tip. On your sailing day get your sunbed or lounger early as they get taken quickly, plenty of other places to relax, but if you want a certain spot you need to be up and about. You will have a great time.

:)

Sounds good, the crew shows on the ships are always good, not missed one yet, can't wait til friday

The case is on the bed.Well thats a start.

Just going to pull out all the tops I want to take and lay them on the bed - then put half back.

Nothing tight as it will only get tighter.

Elasticated waist trousers..Got to be practical lol.

Flopsy

Well I've found the review, I think! Thats if Solostar is Gil Davies.;)

Thankyou for such a positive review.

Flopsy

Thanks again, glad richard is cd, he was great as an entertainment host on the celebration in 2009

Archived