Walking the beach in FLL

waterbugohio

We are staying at the Sheraton Beach Hotel in FLL. Friends are leaving on the Allure while we are there (bummer, we can't go)

Just wondered if the area from the Sheraton to the point where the ships sail is safe to walk the beach. I noticed the Lago Mar resort is about half way in between, so I would assume it is a nice area.

Any comments?

Lots of people walk in that area. You'll pass by the Marriot Harbor Beach first, and the Lago Mar is further down, as well as lots of condos. I think it's a bit over a mile from the Sheraton down to the port inlet.

We are staying at the Sheraton Beach Hotel in FLL. Friends are leaving on the Allure while we are there (bummer, we can't go)

Just wondered if the area from the Sheraton to the point where the ships sail is safe to walk the beach. I noticed the Lago Mar resort is about half way in between, so I would assume it is a nice area.

Any comments?

I love watching the ships go out while sitting on the rocks at the inlet. Very safe walk from the Sheraton. Make a plan with your friends and have fun. You could wear a high vis shirt or hold a flag while they could do something from the ship.

Sorry you can't go but have some fun with it anyway!

Archived