Does the zuiderdam have midnight buffet?

James&Rob

Oh oh..

Food.. Zuiderdam.. OK, I will stay out of it.. Just made peace with the board!

This if my first cruise with HAL does the zuiderdam offer a midnight buffet or do they do a gala buffet like Carnival does. thanks James

It did two years ago. I presume ALL Hal ships still have a Midnight Buffet. I can remember a time when these were very crowded. Now they are normally not too crowded. I do recall that on the Zuiderdam the "Dessert Extravanga" was about three and it took place in the main dining room. My experience with the other HAL ships is they are usually at 10:30 at night and in the Lido. I do remember one Dessert Extraaganza on the Veendam taking place at the lido pool.

On most nights there are some people at the midnight buffet but it is not crowded--except for the Dessert Extravaganza.

Himself

It's at 11:30, not midnight. Lido buffet. A different theme each night. Calif, Asian, Italian.

Never went and never heard anyone talk about it, then again the people we were with were doing some other things at about midnght, wink wink

Archived