Pre purchasing help

scumbers

hiya

are we able to pre purchase the soda package and if so how would we do this

i know we can do this on the day but sometimes it easier to do it all before you go.

Also we are looking at the clam shells at princess cay which are $29. Does this mean we only need to pay for 1 as 2 chairs are inlcuded. Also once we have purchased this how does it work once we get to princess cay i.e are you shown to them or is it a free for all

thanks

One clam shell includes two chairs, so only book one. They are great, I wish more beaches/resorts had them.

There are staff on the beach who will take your ticket and setup a clam shell for you.

I've never bought the soda card, so can't help with that.

I believe you can only get the soda sticker onboard..regarding the clamshell, yes there are 2 chairs in each so reserving 1 clamshell is good for 2 people. You will get a ticket for the clamshell which you then present to an employee when you are on the beach and pick out which one you want and the attendant will unlock it fo you. You are not reserved a specific one.

I did the clamshell my first time because i don't like to be in the sun too much..just to point out there are many lounge chairs all over the beach and many are in the shade... times I went to Princess Cay afterwards I did not reserve the clamshell. It does give you a bit more privacy, but I found that I actually was hot sitting in it. Either way it is a beautiful place to go and very relaxing.

Enjoy your trip

hiya

are we able to pre purchase the soda package and if so how would we do this

i know we can do this on the day but sometimes it easier to do it all before you go.

Also we are looking at the clam shells at princess cay which are $29. Does this mean we only need to pay for 1 as 2 chairs are inlcuded. Also once we have purchased this how does it work once we get to princess cay i.e are you shown to them or is it a free for all

thanks

I prepurchased my soda sticker on line for our upcoming Ruby Transatlantic sailing not problem and just printed off my receipt to carry on board.

Here is the link to the gifts section on Princess. You can pre-order your soda sticker through faxomg the PDF form or calling Princess. The order number is on the item there: http://www.princess.com/learn/onboard/gifts_services/cellars_culinarydelights/princess_cellars/index.jsp

Although you can pre-purchase this, once onboard you need to go to one of the many places that they sell this to present your receipt and get the sticker put on your cruise card.

If you do not purchase in advance, you simply go to one of the many places that they sell this and get the sticker on your cruise card after the card is swiped for the purchase.

It is actually more effort to purchase in advance.

Archived