Moderno's salad bar - pics?

kerrytens

Someone started a thread recently about the best restaurant onboard the Epic and Moderno was mentioned. The salad bar seems to a key part of it.

I tried to do a search to see if I could find photos or a list of items in this salad bar but the search really didn't help me. So, does anyone have photos? Anyone remember what was in it that makes it so special?

Someone started a thread recently about the best restaurant onboard the Epic and Moderno was mentioned. The salad bar seems to a key part of it.

I tried to do a search to see if I could find photos or a list of items in this salad bar but the search really didn't help me. So, does anyone have photos? Anyone remember what was in it that makes it so special?

Hi kerrytens , DW and I will be on the Sun in a few weeks and are planning to go to Moderno. So I'll make sure to take "extra" pix of the salad bar. We plan on taking a lot of pix of the food venues as no one seems to remember as I to would like to see what is available. I also plan on taking pix of the food presentations also (before I dig in lol). The trip report will be up sometime after the 30th. It's our first cruise so believe me , I will be taking LOTS of pix lol.

cheers...the Ump...:D

p.s. we're also from the 'shwa ;)

I have a pic of a few items on my plate but i cannot seem to post the pic here from my Ipad. All i can say is everything was totally delicious! Grilled asparagas, large shrimp, some type of corn salad, Roasted eggplant, a beet salad, even something with what looks like tofu, Tomato and fresh mozzarella, a marinated potato salad, all so tasty the actual meats served were second fiddle, at least to me...

Hi kerrytens , DW and I will be on the Sun in a few weeks and are planning to go to Moderno. So I'll make sure to take "extra" pix of the salad bar. We plan on taking a lot of pix of the food venues as no one seems to remember as I to would like to see what is available. I also plan on taking pix of the food presentations also (before I dig in lol). The trip report will be up sometime after the 30th. It's our first cruise so believe me , I will be taking LOTS of pix lol.

cheers...the Ump...:D

p.s. we're also from the 'shwa ;)

Thank you so very much ... from your fellow 'shwa'er!! Enjoy your first cruise too - it's addicting:D I can't wait to read your review.

I have a pic of a few items on my plate but i cannot seem to post the pic here from my Ipad. All i can say is everything was totally delicious! Grilled asparagas, large shrimp, some type of corn salad, Roasted eggplant, a beet salad, even something with what looks like tofu, Tomato and fresh mozzarella, a marinated potato salad, all so tasty the actual meats served were second fiddle, at least to me...

You're the best Medtech - thanks!

Makes me now wonder why they don't just sell a salad bar experience. LOL

Archived