Allure docks on which side?

We are going on the Allure western itinerary in March 2012. Does the ship dock portside or starboard side in Labadee, Falmouth, Cozumel, and Ft Lauderdale? We want to be able to see the city from our balcony room while in port.

We are going on the Allure western itinerary in March 2012. Does the ship dock portside or starboard side in Labadee, Falmouth, Cozumel, and Ft Lauderdale? We want to be able to see the city from our balcony room while in port.

We just finished this itinerary today. In FT Lauderdale, the STARBOARD side was against the dock. Labadee, the STARBOARD side was against the dock, with the back of the ship facing the mountains. In Falmouth, the ship again backed in, and used the STARBOARD side. In Cozumel, again, the STARBOARD side.

We had Room 11-327, the second to last balcony room on the Boardwalk. Great views from here at many ports and the public balconies on deck 11 and 12 throughout always provided a great view.

Both Allure and Oasis, are set up internally to dock with the starboard side to port, however, the do occasionally dock port side to the port, when they need to test the starboard lifeboats

This is exactly what we ran into on the Allure in early Sept. Always docked on the starboard side except in one port we docked on the port side when the starboard side life boats we being used for a drill.

When I was on the Oasis on the western it was always starboard...

But now for the Allure, on the eastern I think that it is starboard but on Nassau it is always on the port side...

Somebody correct me if I am wrong..

Because of that I book a cabin facing the starboard side.

We just finished this itinerary today. In FT Lauderdale, the STARBOARD side was against the dock. Labadee, the STARBOARD side was against the dock, with the back of the ship facing the mountains. In Falmouth, the ship again backed in, and used the STARBOARD side. In Cozumel, again, the STARBOARD side.

We had Room 11-327, the second to last balcony room on the Boardwalk. Great views from here at many ports and the public balconies on deck 11 and 12 throughout always provided a great view.

mtsnd1900..do you by chance have your Cruise Compasses from your trip we leave on Nov. 6 and would love to get an idea of what's going on when. If so would it be possible to scan them for me?

anniebear10 at hotmail dot com

thank you very much in advance.

Archived