Voltage on Destiny

Just booked a last minute on the destiny for this thursday, after being told the'knee from hell' they gave me three months ago will have to be done again.I noticed on a video that the only sockets in the cabin were 110 volts. Is this the case, or are there 230v ones tucked away somewhere, as that means our stuff will be working on half power

on some appliances there is a little switch so you can put it on 110v and then they work at normal power ie hair dryers, stylers etc but make sure you change back when you get home and plug them in 230v.or they will burn out as i discovered. of course you will need continental plugs to convert your sockets so you can fit the plugs in. take both as some have usa style and some continental.

Some appliances are universal voltage anyway; have a look at the small print on the handle: if it says 110-240volts it will work fine, if it says 220-240volts it won't.

I have also read on here that the TV uses a 240v socket, but as they are on a high shelf I don't know how easy it would be to use it.

Carol x

Archived