Shareholder benefits

balmybreeze

Does anyone know if you can apply recently acquired shareholder benefits after your cruise has been booked and paid in full? Thanks.

Yes, there is a time limit before you sail, but I think it is only a week or so. If you purchased shares even after you booked the cruise and made final payment, you can still have the credit applied before you sail. ;) Enjoy!

Many thanks for all of the shareholder benefit info. I was glad to find the form to use (or may not need it according to some), but at any rate, will call Princess very soon. We'll be on the Emerald Nov. 8 and Nov. 18. Can't wait.:)

Does anyone know if you can apply recently acquired shareholder benefits after your cruise has been booked and paid in full? Thanks.

We are on the same cruise/s with you. See you at the m&g.

I purchased the stock, when I found out you get a cruise credit, which was after the final payment. I e-mailed in the request form and brokerage certificate two weeks ago and have the credit on my account.

I believe you have send in the request two weeks before the cruise date.

A related question - how much before a cruise can you submit the paperwork? I have a stock statement that we used for our coastal last month, so I'm wondering if we can use it for our February cruise, or do I have to wait a couple more months. At least once we forgot about it so didn't get the credit, so if I can do it while it's fresh that would be good.

Thanks,

abby

We just purchased CCL stock, but our cruise isn't till Oct 2012, I was noticing on the Carnival shareholder benefit request form that this is only good for sailings through July 31 2012? Do they change for the later sailing dates?

Thanks

We just purchased CCL stock, but our cruise isn't till Oct 2012, I was noticing on the Carnival shareholder benefit request form that this is only good for sailings through July 31 2012? Do they change for the later sailing dates?

Thanks

When the annual report comes out in February, they always update the July date to the following year. I have no reason to believe that they won't keep doing it, since I've been a stockholder since 1998.

Make sure you follow up to be sure the OBC was applied. I emailed my info a few weeks ago and hadn't received any acknowledgement. Checking with my TA, Princess says they never received it. Resent yesterday. If no response to that email, I'll send the forms in by fax.

I just faxed the form and stock statement today. Will I be notified that they received it and am in fact getting the OBC? How long does it take before it appears on your Princess account?

It should take a week or less and if you are booked directly with Princess will show in your personalizer. Otherwise, your TA will receive the info and you will have to get a copy from him/her. Also, if you are booked directly with Princess and you asked them to email you, you will get a confirmatory email. Just to confuse you further, sometimes they send me confirmation even though my bookings are with a TA. You just never know, so be sure to keep following up.

We are on the same cruise/s with you. See you at the m&g.

I purchased the stock, when I found out you get a cruise credit, which was after the final payment. I e-mailed in the request form and brokerage certificate two weeks ago and have the credit on my account.

I believe you have send in the request two weeks before the cruise date.

Thanks. I just e-mailed everything in today and will hope for the best. Hope to see you at the meet and greet (Peg and Chuck from Delaware, Ohio).

It should take a week or less and if you are booked directly with Princess will show in your personalizer. Otherwise, your TA will receive the info and you will have to get a copy from him/her. Also, if you are booked directly with Princess and you asked them to email you, you will get a confirmatory email. Just to confuse you further, sometimes they send me confirmation even though my bookings are with a TA. You just never know, so be sure to keep following up.

Thanks Pia, I will check my personalizer. I didn't ask them to email me but will next time.

Enjoy all your cruises, I am envious.:)

Archived