Question re: docs

Its very hard to get any agent at Carnival to talk to you since you have an agent. Besides--you could call carnival 5 times with the same question-speak to 5 people and get 5 different answers. I'd hate to see an agent tell you that docs were sent out where they really werent-- how pissed at your agent will you be then

Based on your description of your TA, I'd count on having to do pier pick-up. :rolleyes:

Calling Carnival will not do you any good. They will not talk to you if you booked with a TA.

Its very hard to get any agent at Carnival to talk to you since you have an agent. Besides--you could call carnival 5 times with the same question-speak to 5 people and get 5 different answers. I'd hate to see an agent tell you that docs were sent out where they really werent-- how pissed at your agent will you be then

I just did some quick math. Carnival must have at least 40000 pax per week. (21 ships, some with two trips per week, some with 3000 capacity :eek: )

Hey GoinCruisin!!! Carnival sent our docs to our TA... Then we decided to buy some dang transfers from the airport to the pier & pier to the airport...

They sent to the TA a whole new doc packet with some more of those dang yellow tags (which by the way I will hang one from every place on my body that I can tie one to so if I do drink too many of those dang fancy tropical fru-fru drinks, they can turn me into the lost & found so DW can claim me)!!! :D

We complete our boarding pass & it was inside the packet... Monday we going to pre-load our S&S card... I don't know if this will dang hurry things up for us when we get there but at least we dang well tried... :rolleyes:

I dont think you will have time to preload your sign and sail card on Monday- All that stuff must be done 7 days before your cruise- you are at 8 days now. Can you not do it today?

Thanks for the dang 411!!! I'll dang well get right on it now!!! Whew!! If I had to stand in a dang line just for them to git my money, I woulda been madder than a wet hen!!! :) (Hay, I live in Georgia... Gotta keep up the dumb redneck stereotype!)GoinCrusin - you sorta are startin' to be my CruiseCritic Hero!!! :D

and tef, as you may have noticed, I'm not real comfortable counting on my TA to do anything and it makes me nervous if it isn't something I can handle *myself* if I'd need to.

but I need to refute something posted here, and that I've also read numerous other times posted on CC...I've called and spoken to people at Carnival, told them upfront that I was booked with a TA and asked whatever questions I needed to. As long as it's not anything they need to access my reservation for, they've always been glad to help. and it's not that they WON'T help me because I'm booked with a TA, they CAN'T because they're not even able to access the reservation.

thanks though, guys.:)

and FlaJam...will you just start fixin' to git on your damn boat and having a good time all ready? oh, and happy birthday tomorrow, LOL. :D

I dont think you will have time to preload your sign and sail card on Monday- All that stuff must be done 7 days before your cruise- you are at 8 days now. Can you not do it today?

I thought I'd read on here that it was 3-4 business days prior to the cruise? can anyone confirm any of this?:confused:

and FlaJam...will you just start fixin' to git on your damn boat and having a good time all ready? oh, and happy birthday tomorrow, LOL. :D

I can't help that I'm giddy as a school boy fixin' to get him some for the first time!!...

It's been a couple years since DW & myself have gone on a trip ALONE... NO KIDS... Hoo-ray!!! We can be as wild & crazy as we want to be & I'm so looking forward to acting like I'm 23 instead of 43!!! :D

I can't help that I'm giddy as a school boy fixin' to get him some for the first time!!...

It's been a couple years since DW & myself have gone on a trip ALONE... NO KIDS... Hoo-ray!!! We can be as wild & crazy as we want to be & I'm so looking forward to acting like I'm 23 instead of 43!!! :D

O M G!!!

I'd have NEVER guessed by your posts that you're 43!!

You are as excited as a kid!!

I love your enthusiasm!!!!

How old are your kids Fla???

I thought I'd read on here that it was 3-4 business days prior to the cruise? can anyone confirm any of this?:confused:

opps, I stand corrected- they must have just changed this since the cruise in February- we were told 7 days. today it says 3 business days. hmmm add in the weekend and its all about right...lol

Mama, true... you can always call Carnival and get answers to general cruise questions... but if you have a TA they will not help you with anything associated with your reservation... which is what I think most people are referring to when they say "Carnival won't help you"...

Flajam, you dang crack me up dangit! I hope you have a danged good birthday doll... have wifey make you a dang bday cake, m'kay?

O M G!!!

I'd have NEVER guessed by your posts that you're 43!!

You are as excited as a kid!!

I love your enthusiasm!!!!

How old are your kids Fla???

Thanks... Both are Boys... One will be 15 in June the other 13 in July... & both are going thru the Hormone changes... Carnival please take me away!!! My DW (who by the way is the big 4-0!) is always telling me I act like a child... Gotta stay young somehow... As the great Jimmy Buffett has sung, "I'm growing older but not up!" :D

Flajam, you dang crack me up dangit! I hope you have a danged good birthday doll... have wifey make you a dang bday cake, m'kay?

Dang, I'd settle for her makin' me in her birthday suit!!! :D DW & the DK's are taking me to Longhorn tonight for my birthday dinner... I just can't wait till they sing that silly song to me... Whatever it takes to get a dang free desert!!! ;)

Flajam? Are you slipping dangit? Not one single doggoned dang? :p

My dang mind got going faster than my dang hands typing on this dang laptop that my dang company owns!!! :p I'm dang hungry & I'm going to go take a dang shower so I smell dang good when I eat my dang dinner at dang Longhorn's... :D Gotcha Ya!!!!!!

Archived