Day after Tomorrow.......

camaroZ28

We will be leaving on our first cruise!!!!! I am soooooooooo excited! I'm a little worried though, I haven't even begun to pack! My DH and I just moved in with his parents (finished last night), and I don't have a clue where anything is!! Oh well, I probably won't sleep between now and then, so I'll have plenty of time to look!! And, since he's not going, I only have to pack for me.

Quick question....one of my stops will be George Town, and I've heard that there are sometimes problems with the winds and the waves. I've only just overcome my fear of boats and water in this past year, and while I'm pretty much ok with the ship (thank God there aren't any ice bergs in the Caribbean!) and the weather looks to be ok, I'm not sure I can handle the tenders. I've been to Cozumel twice, and both times (after medication) I did take the ferry to the mainland, but I had to be completely out for that. If the tenders are anything like that, or if the waves are too much, I will probablly stay on the ship. Are there any specials (like at the spa!!!) for people who decide to not go to shore? I know some people don't take cruises for the ports anyway, so I know it's a long shot, but I was hoping to maybe take advantage of something like that if I could.....:o

I have really enjoyed reading these message boards the last few weeks, I have learned so many little things about cruising that I wouldn't have thought about until it was too late. Thank you everyone for your posts!!!!

camaro28.....

The tender ride is not too difficult. We were in George Town about 2 weeks ago.

Here is an example of one of the Spa Specials they were offering....while in port only:

Spa Taster: Relaxing 25 minute back, neck and shoulder massage, followed by a revitalizing 25 minute mini facial. Only $79.00 Normally $99.00

Archived