Carnival Liberty March 31, 2011

gchamber

Thinking about going on the Carnival Liberty, March 31, 2011.....is it to early to book the trip?

I'm sure you meant 2012..........no it's never too early. I usually book my cruises at least 9 months in advance then make payments every payday. Plus I'm sure enough that I won't have to cancel that I book ES, so I can get price drops right up to 3 days before sail date......

Thinking about going on the Carnival Liberty, March 31, 2011.....is it to early to book the trip?

YOU MISSED THE SHIP!!!! ;)

I'm sure u meant 2012 or 2013... we usually book about 9 or 10 months out... some people have cruises booked all the way to April 2013 right now! Its never too early too book. PLUS the further out you book the better the prices are!

We have three future cruises booked.......2 for 2012 and 1 for 2013 and we booked them quite some time ago. I prefer booking our cabin of choice early and not having to worry about where we'll end up on the ship. We also just love the planning and the anticipation of our next cruise.

Archived