Tampa Port parking

summercruising

September '10 I sailed on Carnival out of Tampa. I parked at the port. It was easy and quick. I am going on Norwegian out of Tampa this time. Will parking at the port be the same? I know the parking fee has increased. The parking for the Carnival cruise was right across the street from the ship. Is it that way for Norwegian? Thanks!

September '10 I sailed on Carnival out of Tampa. I parked at the port. It was easy and quick. I am going on Norwegian out of Tampa this time. Will parking at the port be the same? I know the parking fee has increased. The parking for the Carnival cruise was right across the street from the ship. Is it that way for Norwegian? Thanks!

Pretty much the same. You will use the same parking garage that you used before. It's not quite as close to the terminal used by Norwegian, but the difference is minimal.

You know where the Carnival terminal is, and I assume you must've noticed the Florida Aquarium right next door. The terminal used by Norwegian is immediately on the other side of the aquarium.

BTW, the terminals & cruiselines are:

Terminal 2 - used exclusively by Carnival; it's on Channelside Drive, just south of the aquarium

Terminal 3 - to be shared by Royal Carrib & Norwegian; on Channelside, just north of the aquarium (the building is actually behind the aquarium's parking lot).

Terminal 6 - to be used by Holland America; it's a couple of blocks north of T3, kinda behind the Tampa Port Authority offices.

T2 & T3 share the parking garage. T6 has parking adjacent to the terminal, I think in an outdoor, fenced in parking lot. T6 had not been used previously by the cruiselines; Norwegian has just started sailing from here (actually, I think the frist sail date is next week) so with the additional ship they've opened up T6, to be used by HAL when the Ryndham returns in November.

Also, if you wish they have valet parking availaible for the lines that use T2 & T3. It's a few dollars more per day. It isn't available at T6.

BTW, the terminals & cruiselines are:

Terminal 2 - used exclusively by Carnival; it's on Channelside Drive, just south of the aquarium

Terminal 3 - to be shared by Royal Carrib & Norwegian; on Channelside, just north of the aquarium (the building is actually behind the aquarium's parking lot).

Terminal 6 - to be used by Holland America; it's a couple of blocks north of T3, kinda behind the Tampa Port Authority offices.

T2 & T3 share the parking garage. T6 has parking adjacent to the terminal, I think in an outdoor, fenced in parking lot. T6 had not been used previously by the cruiselines; Norwegian has just started sailing from here (actually, I think the frist sail date is next week) so with the additional ship they've opened up T6, to be used by HAL when the Ryndham returns in November.

Also, if you wish they have valet parking availaible for the lines that use T2 & T3. It's a few dollars more per day. It isn't available at T6.

This is very good information...

Archived