Why can't Celebrity fix their $&@&$ website?

Boo2

I haven't read all of the replies, so apologies if this has already been thrashed out... but I wonder if it's a browser issue. I don't have any problems with the Celebrity website using my computers at home (Firefox). I do have trouble; can't even log in to my account sometimes using my PC at work (IE Explorer).

I've been trying for almost a month to add beverage packages to my reservation. After going through the entire process, I keep getting an error message. My DH called the help hotline and was told that the problem would be fixed by the next day. Well, that was two weeks ago and there is still no change. On top of that, the website is incredibly slow, taking ages to load each page.

I have better things to do with my time than waste it trying to do something that claims to "streamline" this process for me.

If Celebrity really has someone monitoring these boards ... FIX YOUR WEBSITE!!! (Sorry for yelling; you may have guessed I'm a bit frustrated.). :(

Better to book on board anyways. May skip some of the taxes and fees :)

Archived