Melody 5th September

legospice

Any one out there going on the Melody on the 5th September sailing the Med from Genoa. I am travelling solo on this cruise, got such a good deal i couldnt say no. Really looking forward to it.

Hope there are some CC'rs out there coming along.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

lm away on the melody on the 9th May possibly the same cruise schedule as you, you too got a great fare as well!!!! l wonder if we happen to read the same paper???? for the price we have paid lm sure there must be a catch!!!

are you on the home truths site as well? if you want to email me im

cunardqueenATaol.DOTcom

Usually go on the QE2 so very mixed thoughts about this one, should be interesting !!!

cheers

Myles

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Any one out there going on the Melody on the 5th September sailing the Med from Genoa. I am travelling solo on this cruise, got such a good deal i couldnt say no. Really looking forward to it.

Hope there are some CC'rs out there coming along.

Have been searching MSC site for info on their latest editions to the fleet. If you scroll back to the thread Help Booking MSC from UK you will link up with someone who is booked on Melody on the 5th Sept. I have posted some comments about our experiences on Melody and the other smaller ships in the fleet which may be of interest to you.

Personally we found no fault with MSC and would certainly travel with them again. Hope you enjoy the trip.

Regards

Suron:)

Sorry, silly me -have just realised I have written this to the person who asked the question originally about fellow passengers on the 5th Sept cruise!:confused: :confused:

Archived