Can I start my Happy Dance ?

Ykgorbie

Oh my !! I am getting SO excited ! Our 5th cruise coming up - DH and I cruise in 24 more sleeps !! AND leave for holidays 2 weeks today. We are spending 5 nights pre cruise in Key West and then 4 more nights in Fort Lauderdale. This year has been an unusual ride - I bought the flooring store I have worked at since 1998 - and things are going splendidly, but it's been VERY hectic. Just wanted to share - SO excited to begin my Happy Dance !! (oh, and we have our first Aft Wrap, unbeknownst to DH)

You certainly have a lot to dance about! Aft wraps on the Miracle are the best, Key West is a wonderful destination as is Ft. Lauderdale......start dancing!!!! And congratulations on owning your own business!

LOL I always try to book us way out. I love the anticipation and build up, it's almost like a high without any chemicals??? Or am I just a cruise addict????

Yes, you are a cruise addict. As am I. :)

Oh my !! I am getting SO excited ! Our 5th cruise coming up - DH and I cruise in 24 more sleeps !! AND leave for holidays 2 weeks today. We are spending 5 nights pre cruise in Key West and then 4 more nights in Fort Lauderdale. This year has been an unusual ride - I bought the flooring store I have worked at since 1998 - and things are going splendidly, but it's been VERY hectic. Just wanted to share - SO excited to begin my Happy Dance !! (oh, and we have our first Aft Wrap, unbeknownst to DH)

Dance away!!!!!!!!!:D

No- I'm sorry but we are not allowing Happy Dances this month. Those are only for people who booked the month before or after you. :eek::D

Of course you can! And enjoy- I still have 5+ months. Have a wonderful time

I hop, skip, leap and bound the minute we book a cruise. I just can't stay still and so what if the rest of the village looks at me funny? Have you been drinking Ma'am? Nooooo......, but I will if I have to ~hip~hop~hip~hop~much longer for my cruise. ~hip~hop~hip~hop~(can't stop) hip~hop~hip~hop~(almost there) ~hip~hop~hip~hop~

Archived