Tuxedo Rental?

BettyPC

I was checking our reservation to see how much a Tuxedo rental would be & I can't find it. Does RCCL do that? Thanks

Under "Gifts & Gear" on the RCI website there is a pull down menu that you can follow to this link:

At the bottom of the page is a button to make your reservation. I've used this several times and had no problems. Just be sure to try on the Tux as soon as you get it. They can make some adjustments onboard. Enjoy :)

We have a couple of fellow cruisers who regularly bring thier own Tux then rent the shoes. They say they are the most comfortable shoes, it saves them on carrying them in their luggage and at $12 it's a realy value.

We have a couple of fellow cruisers who regularly bring thier own Tux then rent the shoes. They say they are the most comfortable shoes, it saves them on carrying them in their luggage and at $12 it's a realy value.

You are exactly right, my friend. Just finished reserving my shoes, not more than 2 minutes ago. They charge your sea pass account for whatever you rent. $12 isn't so bad when you consider it gives my bride more room for her shoes. :rolleyes:

Just completed our orders this weekend, and was renting the combination package and found that I needed to use Firefox as my internet browser in order for the website to work properly, there were many options that would not work if using Internet Explorer. Just a bit of advice if you experience problems.

Pretty sure that the price covers the length of the cruise. I think you can also get 2 shirts for a small additional fee, so that there is a fresh shirt on the second formal night.

Does anyone know if the price is per night or if that's for the duration of the cruise. We're on a 7 night and I think there are 2 formal nights but one is 2nd night and the other is closer to end of cruise.

I can't even find the option on mine yet. It may still be too far in advance. We have 88 days left. Anyone know the timing or do I need to call?

I know you can't order until you are within 3 months of your cruise, however, I don't know the cut-off time.

Ordered mine (repeat customer) yesterday. The same company sub-contracts the service to several cruise lines. The inventory is kept on the ship and frequently does not offer entire packages listed ie: white jacket.

The basic package consists of: Black Jacket, 2 white shirts, 1 pair of trousers (I like that word better than pants, seems stylish),cumberbun,

bow-tie (pre-tied and clips to fasten together),cuff-links and black buttons.

Shoes, vests, white jackets, socks are frequently listed as accessories.

When oredering they require, jacket size and length of arms, same for shirt with neck size added, waist and seams for trousers. My recent order required payment to "sub-contractor" in advance. Tux will be in cabin upon arrival. Try on as they can "swap" ill fitting items out of ships inventory.The

tux should be left in cabin at the end of your cruise. Payment is for rental for the entire cruise. Save little bags to keep from losing pesky little buttons and cuff-links. I never write this much but this is one of the few things I knw anything about:eek: Hope this helps you...Skippyy

There are two tux packages available. The premium package includes a vest and necktie in addition to a bowtie, cummerbund, two shirts, jacket, trousers, and shirt accessories. Socks and shoes are also available. The tux is yours for the entire cruise, it will be collected on the last day or instructions will be left for return of the tux. It will be in your cabin when you arrive. Try it on as soon as possible to make sure the fit is right, if it is not just let the tailor know so it can be corrected. I thought this package was very reasonable and found the tux to be of very good quality. Renting the tux saved me alot of room packing wise by not having to pack my own suit, I was able to pack for my entire cruise with just two carry on bags. No luggage fees for me to the airlines!

I was checking our reservation to see how much a Tuxedo rental would be & I can't find it. Does RCCL do that? Thanks

We do this for DH each cruise now. It's wonderful. Everything in the stateroom when you arrive, leaves more room for my shoes.....we reserve it all, great deal. We go for the 99.00 and shoes. He looks so awesome and it's a great deal. Go for it...... On line ordering is easy, we go to a local men's clothing store, give them RCI's list, they measure him, I put it in the system and we are all set. Very easy and works out great. Our niece and nephew are on a cruise right now, last year he wore his dress blues, after seeing uncle in his tux, he ordered one for their Holy Land cruise, I think it's a great.

Pretty sure that the price covers the length of the cruise. I think you can also get 2 shirts for a small additional fee, so that there is a fresh shirt on the second formal night.

The basic package covers the entire cruise and includes 2 tuxedo shirts for that fee. No additional fee is required. I have been quite pleased with the quality of the formal wear they have provided.

Archived