Camp Carnival

Ramrac

We have never had a problem with any of the Camp Carnival staff. They have always been very professional and great with the kids!! We did see a child being very unruly on one occasion and they handled it quite well.

Can only speak for the one time we have cruised. Our DS (10) loved it and was so happy to make friends from all over the world. Camp Carnival is one of the main reasons we've chosen a second CCL cruise for his birthday surprise.

Of our 15 cruises, there was only one cruise where we were less than happy with the Camp Carnival staff. That one was a 4-day cruise in 2006 - it just seemed as if they wanted as little to do with the kids as possible. Youngest son (then 6) told us he was bored. Aside from that cruise, though, we've had great experiences with Camp Carnival.

And they do discipline the bratty kids. On our first cruise in 2004, we were paged to Camp Carnival because our youngest son (then 4) decided to be the bratty kid. He was kicked out of camp for the night and told that if he continued with the same behavior he would not be allowed to return at all. Believe me, between that and the talking-to he received from us, he cleaned up his act pretty quickly. Today he's mortified when I tell that story.;)

Never. And my daughter never wanted to leave, either... we'd come at 10:00 to get her, and she'd beg to stay another hour. then another hour... I laughed because "I" knew that after 10:00 we paid per hour, but DH didn't know. Until day 5 of 7. But we didn't stop letting her stay if she wanted to. (she was 7).

Were awesome! Especially the Inspiration! My daughter was 2 on her first cruise and loved camp carnival....on our drive home she kept saying "mom I wanna go back to camp" and she had a good time on the Fantasy except her cousin that traveled with us was already 5 and Gracie was 3 and half so they didn't go together and she wasn't happy about that but she got over it! We are going on the Glory in November and would love to see reviews of their staff!

Archived