No current CAS Member Saving Certificates?

The last quarter's Member Saving Certificates expired at the end of September 2011 and no replacements have yet been posted - at least on the RCI UK website. Does anyone know why?

There is an error on the UK site at the moment with regards to the CAS certificates.

If you go to the RCCL .com site and choose US as your country you can then access C&A and see the current certificates which are valid through to 31st December 2011. They are the same certificates all over the world.

There is an error on the UK site at the moment with regards to the CAS certificates.

If you go to the RCCL .com site and choose US as your country you can then access C&A and see the current certificates which are valid through to 31st December 2011. They are the same certificates all over the world.

Liz, many thanks for your reply.

I did manage to switch between the US and UK RCI websites easily some months ago but not today. I have tried everything I can think of - deleting cookies, changing browsers, creating a US-based 'My Cruises' account etc. and logging in from there, all without success. Each time I try to change country it kicks me straight back to the UK homepage, regardless of where I was before.

I suppose the UK CAS site will be fixed at some point but it looks to me like RCI are clamping down on the free flow of information between their sites.

Liz, many thanks for your reply.

I did manage to switch between the US and UK RCI websites easily some months ago but not today. I have tried everything I can think of - deleting cookies, changing browsers, creating a US-based 'My Cruises' account etc. and logging in from there, all without success. Each time I try to change country it kicks me straight back to the UK homepage, regardless of where I was before.

I suppose the UK CAS site will be fixed at some point but it looks to me like RCI are clamping down on the free flow of information between their sites.

Thats strange:confused:...I just went onto the .com site after being on uk site :confused:

I wish I could help more...maybe someone else from the UK will post with some suggestions.

Archived