Another Cabin Question

Crzn-Life

We've booked a southbound Alaska Cruise on the Island for next year. Right now we have D273 which is the next to the last aft cabin and has a covered balcony. AC minis are the same price as ADs but Princess won't assign an AC cabin and it has to be a guaranty. If we go with gty chances are we'd get a balcony without cover or even possibly and upgrade.

Considering our past experience with upgrades, we're a little leery of chancing that.

So we're looking for advice. Can anyone who has stayed in D273 tell us what it is like. Would this sure cabin be better than an AC gty?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

I couldn't find a cabin #D273 on Island Princess. Could you have meant D723? I would definitely opt for a covered balcony in Alaska. On the Island Princess, the Horizon Court is at the front of the ship if that makes a difference to you.

I couldn't find a cabin #D273 on Island Princess. Could you have meant D723? I would definitely opt for a covered balcony in Alaska. On the Island Princess, the Horizon Court is at the front of the ship if that makes a difference to you.

Duh...I wrote it backwards. You're right, it's D723. Thanks.

Archived